1. You can raise cancellation requests for items or orders within 24 hours from the time of placing the order by sharing an email with your order ID and the reason for cancellation. Remember the cancellation request must be raised from the ID used while ordering on our site. Send us the email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Once the order is shipped from the warehouse, it cannot be canceled. When the shipment is delivered and if the customer receives a faulty product then he or she can raise the return request.
3. If you have received a damaged product/s, no worries, you can return the product and the amount will be refunded as store credit or the product shall be exchanged as per request. Please be sure to mail us the query within 48 hours of delivery. Store Credit will be only given when we receive the product our end and QC verified.
-> In case of any size issues in the product, there will be no replacement or refund under any circumstances. However, if the product is faulty or damaged from our end then the customer can proceed with the return request.
-> The shoppers are requested to check the size guide before placing the order.
5. For cash on delivery orders, the refund amount will be settled into a particular bank account shared by the customer.
6. As we do not have a reverse pickup facility yet, you are requested to ship the product(s) back to us. Please pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. In case of any defective product, the shipping charges will be bared by the company and if the wrong order is placed by the customer, then he/she have to bare the shipping cost.
You can reach us at email@example.com with all queries. We do not have a Westo India customer care number.